Fight the signs of premature ageing and help reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles on your hands with Luxury No. 1 Solid Hand Cream Bar.
Protect and nourish your hands with a touch of luxury and indulge in a sumptuous scent. With Luxury No. 1 Solid Hand Cream Bar, your hands will be soothed, softened, and ready to show off!
- The luxurious non-sticky texture that melts into the skin, giving long-lasting nourishment
- 100% natural
- Only the purest ingredients
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Beats the no liquid ban on flights!
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced packaging
Hand Cream Bar – 6.5cm in length, 4cm in width, 2cm in depth
Hand Cream Bar In Tin – 9.5cm in length, 6.0cm in width, 2.5cm in depth.
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture.
- Cocoa butter contains essential fatty acids that deeply moisturise and nourish skin cells while offering it protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil sinks deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. It has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil helps balance the skin’s natural oil production. Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores. Reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil contains anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lime Essential Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage cells which helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars and stretch marks.
- Clove Essential Oil contains flavonoids that have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Myrrh Essential Oil for reducing dry scalp and hair, soothing inflamed skin and relieving swelling, whilst promoting elasticity of skin and faster healing from wounds and broken skin spots.
How to Use
Open the Luxury No. 1 Solid Hand Cream Bar tin and let its fragrance envelope you. Remove the protective, 100% biodegradable sheath and place the bar in your hand. Gently rub over the surface of your palms and the backs of your hands, focusing on areas of dryness. As you rub the cream into your skin, try applying a little pressure to warm the tissues beneath the skin surface and increase circulation. Enjoy the subtle and sensual aroma on your skin.
If time allows, try giving yourself a little hand massage which is a quick relaxing way of improving finger and wrist motion, enhancing your circulation, and reducing hand muscle aches.
The Edinburgh Skincare Company
It all began with an ambition by a young family sat around a kitchen table in East Lothian, Scotland around 10 years ago.
They wanted to make a 100% natural skincare range that would suit all skin types and only use the purest of ingredients. The key was about providing people with quality, efficacy, and value for money without harming the earth. They knew they wanted to be sustainable, responsible, and keep to all-natural ingredients, but how to begin?
At first, they attempted to make a loaf of soap. But the result was “less than ideal”! After much persistence, experimentation, trial and error and long, long hours, they succeeded in producing their first beautiful batch of luxury quality cold-processed soap. This was the moment of birth for The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
From those first few soaps, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company has been guided by a single principle: you are at your most beautiful when you take the very best care of yourself.
And the very best care still means using only the purest ingredients nature provides…
At the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company when they say ‘natural’, they mean natural.
All products are 100% natural with no petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens or sodium lauryl sulphates (SLS) present in any of their products.
To this day, they believe, (like all of their customers) that luxury shouldn’t cost the earth.
There are no reviews yet.