Infused with our unique blend of aromatic and enlightening Luxury No1. essential oils, bathing will truly delight the senses and uplift the mind.
Luxurious daily bathing is a ritual that shouldn’t cost the earth we love.
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality guaranteed
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics were used in the creation of this product
12 month used by date*
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- French Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis)
- Lime Essential Oil (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carterii)
- Myrrh Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha)
- Clove Essential Oil (Eugenia caryophyllus)
- Components of essential oils – Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool Eugenol.
All of our Bath Salts are not tested on animals.
Directions for use
Add a generous three or four tablespoons of our Himalayan Pink Salt Mineral Bathing Sensation into a running bath, get into the bath and unwind into a reverie of indulgent pleasure.
Scented with our divine Luxury No.1 essential oil blend.
The perfect solution to a busy and stressful day.
About The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
It all began with an ambition by a young family sat around a kitchen table in East Lothian, Scotland around 10 years ago.
They wanted to make a 100% natural skincare range that would suit all skin types and only use the purest of ingredients. The key was about providing people with quality, efficacy, and value for money without harming the earth. They knew they wanted to be sustainable, responsible, and keep to all-natural ingredients, but how to begin?
At first, they attempted to make a loaf of soap. But the result was “less than ideal”! After much persistence, experimentation, trial and error and long, long hours, they succeeded in producing their first beautiful batch of luxury quality cold-processed soap. This was the moment of birth for The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
From those first few soaps, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company has been guided by a single principle: you are at your most beautiful when you take the very best care of yourself.
And the very best care still means using only the purest ingredients nature provides…
At the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company when they say ‘natural’, they mean natural.
All products are 100% natural with no petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens or sodium lauryl sulphates (SLS) present in any of their products.
To this day, they believe, (like all of their customers) that luxury shouldn’t cost the earth.