Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Pure Scottish Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking in moisture into the skin.
- Certified eco-sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells.
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and its ultra-soothing qualities for the skin.
- Geranium helps balance the skin’s natural oil production, minimises the appearance of enlarged pores, reduces the appearance of dull skin, promotes faster fading of scars and blemishes, soothes and rejuvenates the complexion.
- Sweet Orange essential oils contain anti-inflammatories and antiseptic properties.
- Lime Oil contains high levels of limonene which is a natural antioxidant helping to remove free radicals that damage cells which helps reduce the signs of ageing such as sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps firm the skin.
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promotes smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and scars.
- Myrrh for reducing dry scalp and hair, soothing inflamed skin and relieving swelling, whilst promoting elasticity of skin and feaster healing from wounds and broken skin spots.
- Clove Oil contains flavonoids that have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
Components of Essential Oils:
*Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool Eugenol,
Contents: 100 ml
How to Use
After you’ve finished shaving, pad your face with a towel until it’s dry, and apply the tip of your finger’s worth of Hunter’s Aftershave Balm for Gentlemen. Slowly massage it into the area you have just shaved and enjoy the soothing and smoothing effects.
About The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
It all began with an ambition by a young family sat around a kitchen table in East Lothian, Scotland around 10 years ago.
They wanted to make a 100% natural skincare range that would suit all skin types and only use the purest of ingredients. The key was about providing people with quality, efficacy, and value for money without harming the earth. They knew they wanted to be sustainable, responsible, and keep to all-natural ingredients, but how to begin?
At first, they attempted to make a loaf of soap. But the result was “less than ideal”! After much persistence, experimentation, trial and error and long, long hours, they succeeded in producing their first beautiful batch of luxury quality cold-processed soap. This was the moment of birth for The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
From those first few soaps, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company has been guided by a single principle: you are at your most beautiful when you take the very best care of yourself.
And the very best care still means using only the purest ingredients nature provides…
At the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company when they say ‘natural’, they mean natural.
All products are 100% natural with no petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens or sodium lauryl sulphates (SLS) present in any of their products.
To this day, they believe, (like all of their customers) that luxury shouldn’t cost the earth.