With extracts of Borage Oil which contains high levels of gamma linolenic acid to restore dry and damaged skin, resulting in smooth, naturally restored moisture levels all day long.
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- 100% natural
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Definitely not tested on animals
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Borage Oil, used in the middle ages to “Chase away Sadness”, contains high levels of gamma linolenic acid which helps with the restoration of dry and damaged skin to produce smooth, naturally restore moisture levels – particularly helpful for dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin
- Sweet Almond Oil contains Vitamin E, which keeps your skin cells healthy and helps protect your skin from UV radiation damage, leaving skin looking smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. Fatty acids in almond oil help retain moisture in the skin and heal chapped or irritated surfaces
- Jojoba Oil is derived from the seeds of the jojoba plant (Simmondsia chinensis) and has natural moisturising properties. It is a fantastic multi-purpose moisturising oil, no matter what skin type you have. Jojoba oil can also be used to improve the condition of your facial hair
- Rosewood for its tissue-regenerating properties that help prevent wrinkles and premature ageing
- Rosemary helps protect skin cells from the damage caused by the sun and free radicals and has natural antiseptic properties; a superior cleanser for skin
- French Provencal Lavender for its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and as its ultra-soothing for the skin
- Frankincense as it has anti-inflammatory effects which promote smooth skin and is an effective natural anti-acne and anti-wrinkle remedy. It treats dry skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, scars, and stretch marks
- Basil oil as it is a natural anti-inflammatory and has a soothing and relaxing effect. It also contains Vitamin C which boosts skin cell metabolism and aids skin renewal, self-exfoliation, collagen production and UV damage repair
- Jasmine to help promote beautiful healthy skin thanks to high concentrations of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements
Components of Essential Oils:
*Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Liquid contents: 30 ml
How to use
Use the pipette, designed to release the perfect amount, to take a few drops of the moisturising face serum. Press lightly to release the product, one drop at a time, into the palm of the hand. Then gently massage from the interior to the exterior of the face.
About The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
It all began with an ambition by a young family sat around a kitchen table in East Lothian, Scotland around 10 years ago.
They wanted to make a 100% natural skincare range that would suit all skin types and only use the purest of ingredients. The key was about providing people with quality, efficacy, and value for money without harming the earth. They knew they wanted to be sustainable, responsible, and keep to all-natural ingredients, but how to begin?
At first, they attempted to make a loaf of soap. But the result was “less than ideal”! After much persistence, experimentation, trial and error and long, long hours, they succeeded in producing their first beautiful batch of luxury quality cold-processed soap. This was the moment of birth for The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
From those first few soaps, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company has been guided by a single principle: you are at your most beautiful when you take the very best care of yourself.
And the very best care still means using only the purest ingredients nature provides…
At the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company when they say ‘natural’, they mean natural.
All products are 100% natural with no petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens or sodium lauryl sulphates (SLS) present in any of their products.
To this day, they believe, (like all of their customers) that luxury shouldn’t cost the earth.