Why carry a heavy jar or messy bottle of cream around with you? Those formats only add extra weight and can be fiddly or awkward to apply. This solid baby balm is a fantastically convenient solution to moisturisation and skin protection – especially on the go. The solid baby balm acts as an instant moisturiser full of natural emollients that provide an excellent barrier to protect skin from harmful particulates and pollutants in the air.
You can beat the ‘no liquids’ ban when you travel too! Just bring the Baby I Love You Solid Baby Balm with you. Rest assured this solid format won’t get confiscated by security and you’ll get to enjoy long-lasting skin protection anytime, anywhere – even when you’re on the plane.
The smart answer to skincare on the go – because protection is for always.
- 100% natural
- Purest Ingredients
- Ideal gift for new parents
- Help baby sleep deeply and for longer
- Calm and relax both parent and baby
- Soothe babies and reduce crying
- Support the development of optimal skin health
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Definitely not tested on animals
Hand Cream Bar – 6.5cm in length, 4cm in width, 2cm in depth
Hand Cream Bar In Tin – 9.5cm in length, 6.0cm in width, 2.5cm in depth.
30 month used by date*
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Beeswax for the protective barrier it provides your skin from harmful effects of the environment. Beeswax also helps reduce dryness by locking moisture into the skin.
- Cocoa butter contains arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid and other fatty acids. These essential fatty acids deeply moisturize and nourish skin cells while offering it protection from harsh environmental conditions, UV damage and free radicals.
- Coconut Oil seeps deep into the skin pores for moisturising penetration. The lauric acid contained in Coconut Oil has beneficial anti-bacterial properties to help improve the healthy glow of naturally beautiful skin.
- Virgin Organic Hemp Oil relieves dry skin because it is loaded with antioxidants as well as Omega-3, Omega-6, and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Fantastic at soothing dry skin and inflammation.
Directions for use: Just pop it out of the tin, rub between the hands or apply directly to your baby’s skin, then pop back into the tin!
About The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
It all began with an ambition by a young family sat around a kitchen table in East Lothian, Scotland around 10 years ago.
They wanted to make a 100% natural skincare range that would suit all skin types and only use the purest of ingredients. The key was about providing people with quality, efficacy, and value for money without harming the earth. They knew they wanted to be sustainable, responsible, and keep to all-natural ingredients, but how to begin?
At first, they attempted to make a loaf of soap. But the result was “less than ideal”! After much persistence, experimentation, trial and error and long, long hours, they succeeded in producing their first beautiful batch of luxury quality cold-processed soap. This was the moment of birth for The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company.
From those first few soaps, The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company has been guided by a single principle: you are at your most beautiful when you take the very best care of yourself.
And the very best care still means using only the purest ingredients nature provides…
At the Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company when they say ‘natural’, they mean natural.
All products are 100% natural with no petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens or sodium lauryl sulphates (SLS) present in any of their products.
To this day, they believe, (like all of their customers) that luxury shouldn’t cost the earth.