Every single Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company Soap is a Cold Processed Soap, which means each soap is lovingly hand-crafted to perfection in their studio labs with great attention dedicated to the detail of infusion, curing, and quality over the course of 4 weeks per soap.
It is this traditional soap master’s slow-curing method that ensures your soap will last longer than any other everyday alternative without losing its structural integrity, fragrance, or efficacy. This means with every bar of Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company Cold Processed Soap, you get only the finest luxurious experience from the first time you reveal it from its eco-friendly canvas bag to the last time you use it months later.
Luxury needn’t hurt the earth we love – rest assured every Cold Processed Soap crafted by The Edinburgh Natural Skincare Company is lovingly created via a traditional process harnessing sustainably sourced ingredients.
Luxurious daily bathing is a ritual that shouldn’t cost the earth we love.
- 100% natural
- Artisanal craft for long lasting quality guaranteed
- Handmade in the Garden of Scotland
- Contains no artificial colouring, preservatives, or fragrance oils
- Definitely not tested on animals
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- No single-use plastics were used in the creation of this product
12 month used by date*
Ingredients and Benefits
Essential Ingredients Include:
- Cold pressed extra virgin Olive Oil as it is additive free and helps to moisturize your skin and condition your hair.
- Virgin organic unrefined Shea Butter for its ability to provide luxurious nourishment and deep moisturising as it contains high concentrations of natural vitamins and fatty acids beneficial to rejuvenating tired looking skin.
- Virgin Organic Hemp Oil relieves dry skin because it is loaded with antioxidants as well as Omega-3, Omega-6, and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Fantastic at soothing dry skin and inflammation
- Coconut Oil has deep moisturising effects with beneficial anti-bacterial properties to promote the health of naturally soft lips.
- Golden Jojoba Oil is derived from the seeds of the jojoba plant (simmondsia chinensis) and has natural moisturising properties. It is a fantastic multi-purpose moisturising oil, no matter what skin type you have.
- Identity Preserved Certified Eco-Sustainable Palm Oil for a natural source of vitamins A, C, and E as well as beta keratin which is a powerful antioxidant that kills off free radicals that can lead to premature ageing by destroying skin cells.
How to use
Remove the Baby I Love You Soap from its canvas bag and under warm water build up a creamy lather. Apply with gentle rhythmic stroking on your baby’s body for a tender, soothingly cleansing effect.